Membership Terms of Service
Payment: Payment will be set to a recurring payment. Cornerstone Coworking will charge members on the same calendar date as the membership became effective, every month thereafter.
Members may cancel their membership at any time for any reason, provided member gives a 10 day written notice. No refunds for dues already paid will be provided. Member must provide a valid credit card for payment of membership, to be kept on file and charged on recurring basis each month.
Declined Payments: The first instance that the credit card on file is declined, the member will receive notice including details surrounding the attempted transaction. This issue should be dealt with promptly by the member. For each subsequent incident of a declined payment, there will be a $50 penalty fee. If a member does not provide response or alternative payment, they will forfeit their membership and access to Cornerstone Coworking
Member Code of Conduct: By signing this document you agree to the following codes of conduct:
- Be accessible and helpful to other members.
- Be good stewards of resources provided.
- Be willing to “pay-it-forward” with other members and the community at large.
- Be respectful to other members, their guests, and our employees.
- Be willing to provide open and honest feedback to us at any time.
- Be consistent, authentic and honest at all times
- Be accountable for your actions and those of your guest at all times.
- Be willing to try to improve the lives of everyone who you come into contact with.
- Be respectful of Cornerstone property and leave the space the way you found it, or in better condition.
- Accessibility: As a Standard Cornerstone member, you will have access to the common space and cafe during business hours. You cannot under any circumstance access Cornerstone outside of our business hours. Doing so will result in automatic cancellation of membership.
As a Standard Member you can book the Conference Rooms and Training Room at our discounted member rates. All meetings must take place during business hours. You are able to book Conference Rooms online through your membership account, Conference Rooms can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance. If you would like to book the Training Room please contact the front desk. Cornerstone requires a signed Meeting Agreement and deposit to reserve your date the Training Room. Meeting space is subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Meeting spaces must be cleared of personal items at the end of your reserved meeting time or at the end of each day and members are solely responsible for their respective belongings.
Cornerstone Coworking will not be responsible for lost or stolen items, however it is our intent to create an atmosphere consisting of trust, character, and integrity. In order to best serve you and create a professional workplace for our members, we reserve the right to limit or terminate cardholder usage if we consider it to be non-compliant with any applicable terms or conditions of use.
Guest Passes: Guests of members must check in at the front desk. Standard level members have five free guest passes per month. Any additional guest passes used will be automatically billed for $10/person per use.