Sometimes, virtual events/meetings are made fun with a cocktail or two! Shake up your next virtual event by rounding up your friends and hosting a virtual mixer they won’t forget!
- – 2 oz. white rum
- – 1/2 oz. lime juice (squeezed fresh)
- – 1 tsp. superfine sugar
- – 3 mint leaves
- – ½ cup blackberries
- – club soda or seltzer
- – In a small bowl, muddle blackberries. Set aside.
- – Place mint leaves in the bottom of the glasses. Divide and spoon blackberry mixture on top. Add rum, sugar, and lime juice and stir to combine. Top with crushed ice.
- – Add club soda and garnish with mint leaves and more blackberries.
Rosemary Gin Fizz
For the Rosemary simple syrup–
- – 1 c. water
- – 1 c. granulated sugar
- – 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
For the drink–
- – 2 oz. gin
- – 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- – 1 oz. rosemary simple syrup
- – 1 large egg white
- – Ice
- – 2 oz. seltzer
- – Lemon round, for garnish
- – Rosemary, for garnish
- – Make rosemary simple syrup: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, sugar, and rosemary. Bring to a boil and stir until all sugar is dissolved, pressing rosemary against the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon to release its oils. Let cool to room temperature, then strain into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- – Make drink: Combine gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and egg white in a cocktail shaker. Shake for 10 to 15 seconds to combine all ingredients. Fill shaker with ice and shake 10 to 15 seconds more, or until chilled.
- – Strain into serving glass, top with seltzer, and garnish with lemon and rosemary.
Frozen Sangria Margarita
For the Sangria swirl–
- – 1 c. red wine
- – Juice of 1 orange
- – Juice of 1 lime
- – 2 c. ice
For the Margarita Swirl–
- – 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- – 2 shots tequila
- – 2 c. ice
- – Blend sangria mixture. Transfer mixture to the freezer while you blend margarita mixture.
- – Rinse blender and blend margarita mixture.
- – On a small plate combine sugar and salt. Run a wedge of lime around the rim of a glass and dip in sugar and salt. Alternate layers of sangria and margarita.
- – Garnish with lime and serve.
Pomegranate Grapefruit Frose
- – 1 ounce pomegranate vodka (Van Gogh)
- – 3 ounces rosé wine
- – 1 ounce grapefruit juice (ruby red)
- – 1/4 ounce lemon juice (fresh)
- – 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- – 1 cup ice
- – Garnish: mint or thyme sprig
- – Garnish: strawberry slice
- – Gather all the ingredients and pour the liquids into a blender and quickly blend them together. Add the ice and blend until smooth. Pour into a chilled cocktail or margarita glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint or thyme and a slice of strawberry.
- – Serve and enjoy!
Indian Summer Bourbon Cocktail
- – 2 ounces good bourbon
- – 1/4 ounce limoncello
- – 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- – 1 tablespoon apricot jam heaping
- – 8-12 fresh sage leaves
- – Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and fill the shaker with ice. Cover and shake vigorously 12-15 times. Fill a small tumbler with ice and double-strain into the cocktail into the glass.
- – Garnish with a fresh sage leaf.