Okay, it’s about time quarantine moves on out of the way; but since that is not happening, it’s time to make it fun! A few weeks ago, we had a little virtual Happy Hour to see how you were all doing! We encouraged you to BYOB (bring your own beverage), but we decided that’s not good enough. So here is a list of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for you to make at home! Feel free to bring these to our Zoom calls or just enjoy them alone, in the dark, with a good Netflix movie–we’re here for you, not to judge you.
- – This version includes Bailey’s, so it’s probably not the smartest way to start your day. Nonetheless, it’s a sweet treat when you need a little caffeine boost!
- – There are a few ways to make coffee with this recipe so you can make it your own!
- – Nothing says getting ready for summer in Georgia like peaches. Enjoy a Peach Bellini while you work those long days from home!
- – If you’re wanting the taste of this summer drink but still have a Zoom call to hop on, then try this version!
- – You cannot get ready to kick summer off without a nice glass of lemonade. This Raspberry Vodka Lemonade is perfect to pair with a weekend outside or an afternoon snack.
- – Some days you really want to share homemade lemonade with your family, so here’s the perfect recipe. And if you haven’t made this homemade before, we highly recommend it.