Whew – July is over. Are you surprised at how fast this summer has gone by or are you ready to get back into the routine of fall? ‘ If you’ve taken some time off this summer to spend with your family, you truly have been missed! Check out some of the fun things we’ve been up to this summer and what’s to come in the next few months at Cornerstone!
What you missed:
- – Coworking as a Parent: We’ve spent most of July focusing on families and the balance between work and home life. Check out this article written by our very own, Charity Estes, about how Coworking helps better maintain a work balance in a healthy way!
- – Family Fun Day: “THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOWWWWW!” We had such a fun time singing along to The Greatest Showman, playing board games and eating so much pizza. This was definitely the event of our summer! If you missed out, be sure to stay in the loop, we might be doing this more often!
- – Massage Monday: Massage Monday was totally booked this week! We love that you take advantage of this member amenity – Vicki is the best of the best! If you missed this month, check our newsletters to make sure you sign up in August!
What’s to Come:
- – Parents + Tech: As kids are interacting with more technology, parents need to brush up on their knowledge of dangerous trends and sites kids are too young to view. Not only do you need to be aware of those trends, but also tricks from potential predators. Luckily, Cornerstone Coworking member, Jay Lowrance, will teach you how to block certain web searches on laptops, tablets, phones, and even your TV. You’ll also learn how to monitor activity on their devices. We will provide light snack options, but you are welcome to bring your own lunch to this event.
- – Massage Monday: Did you miss last month? Be sure to be in the office on August 26th! Vicki will book up fast, so be sure to sign up as soon as possible!
To ensure you stay up to date on all things happening at Cornerstone, be sure to sign up for our newsletter by clicking here!