One months down, 11 to go. What a great year so far! Throughout January, we focused on a “New Year, New You” and hope you were able to attend a few of them. If not, check out what you missed and what’s to come in February!
Here’s what you missed:
- Massage Monday – January 28th. What better way to rejuvenate than a massage? Our sweet Masseuse, Vicki, was booked solid this month with members who chose to take part in this fun member perk!
- Isagenix Series – January 17th & 24th. Cornerstone was able to partner with Kim, a local Isagenix representative to bring you a health series featuring Hello Fresh and Orange Theory fitness! If you missed this event, then stay tuned as we plan to have Kim back in the near future.
- The Best Build for your Buck – It isn’t too late to get started on your resolutions for a better you! Check out this article written by our Marketing Specialist, Kasey Wheeler. It lists out some of the gyms in our area – most of which are still having killer discounts! They’re also all within a perfect distance to workout during your workday at Cornerstone!
What’s to come:
- Love your Finances – February 21st. Financial Professional, Justin Ehrhardt will go through financial concepts not taught in school and examine how the wealthy utilize methods available to everyone to grow, protect, and save their wealth. This event is great for anyone seeking new practices to save for the future. Strange Taco will be provided as a complimentary meal to those who attend this Lunch and Learn. You can sign up for this Free Event here!
- Massage Monday – February 25th. Did you miss out in January? Well lucky for you, we’ll have 11 more massage mondays this year! Don’t miss you opportunity to relax – sign up here!
- There’s so much more going on at Cornerstone in the month of February! To stay in the loop, subscribe to our newsletter on our website at Cancollab.com!