You probably juggle dozens of tasks each day just to keep it all going. With so many responsibilities, a pen and paper with to-do’s scribbled here and there just won’t cut it. That’s where your iPhone comes in: With the right apps and a little know-how, there are countless ways to plan your day, week, month and even year. And if you just need to remember to make an important business call an hour from now, there’s an app for that, too.
Every iPhone comes with Apple’s own Calendar app, which offers basic functionality to help you schedule meetings, remember appointments and more. But the default app can’t do it all. Other apps offer deeper options and more streamlined functionality to help you stay on top of your daily duties and keep things more personalized. Here are eight of the best to help you stay on track.
- Calendar: Fantastical 2 ($1.99)
- Day Planner: Schedule Planner (Free)
- To-Do List: Todoist (Free)
- Productivity: Microsoft Word (Free)
- Data on Demand: Wolfram Alpha ($2.99)
- PDFs: Adobe Reader (Free)
- Read It Later: Pocket (Free)
- Accounting: FreshBooks (Free)
To read more about these handy apps, click here!