As the weather changes and the sun visits a little longer, we all get the urge to enjoy our days outside of four walls. Here are a few examples of just how great the outdoors can be for your health. See all the details here.
- Getting outside makes exercise easier.
- It can spur weight loss.
- Nature increases brain function.
- It amps up vitamin D intake.
- The outdoors may even help us age gracefully.
- Nature is great for stress-reduction.
- The outdoors make us happy.
So when you come in to Cornerstone and find you might want a break, grab a coworking and take a walk around the Square! It might benefit you in more ways than one!