Do you want to be more productive? Do you have a hard time knowing where to start? These are a few simple tricks to help. Read the quick list here or see the full article for all the details.
1. Never touch things twice- touching things twice is a huge time-waster.
2. Eat frogs-“Eating a frog” is doing the least appetizing, most dreaded item on your to-do list.
3. Fight the tyranny of the urgent-The tyranny of the urgent refers to the tendency of little things that have to be done right now to get in the way of what really matters.
4. Say no-No is a powerful word that you’re going to have to wield.
5. Check email on a schedule- If you aren’t going to touch things twice, you can’t allow e-mail to be a constant interruption.
6. Avoid multitasking- Research conducted at Stanford University confirms that multitasking is less productive than doing a single thing at a time.