Do your best ideas come to you at the craziest times? Would you like to develop habits to help keep the creative juices flowing? Read the list below of some habits that could help, or see the full article for the details.
- Wake up early.
- Exercise frequently- Feeling good physically gets you in the right mood to focus and be productive.
- Stick to a strict schedule.-The most creative minds schedule their days rigorously.
- Keep your day job.- Creativity becomes more difficult when your livelihood depends upon what you create.
- Learn to work anywhere, anytime- Staying in one place is actually a crutch; studies show that changing environments is beneficial to productivity and creativity.
- Learn that creative blocks are just procrastination- As long as your heart is still beating, you have the ability to come up with new ideas and execute them.