This articles provides insight on how to balance work and home by identifying what your children need, how work affects your time at home, and how to make a realistic transition from your work to your home life. Listed are several important factors to keep in mind while implementing these concepts. Get the details here!
- Review the work day.
- Consider that it might be worth staying a little longer at work.
- Allow work to be put to rest.
- Turn off and tune out.
- Make travel time more relaxing.
- A ritual or routine can help you make the transition.
- Talk to your partner and older children.