Need a quick fun way to grow your business!? Check out these 15 Netflix documentaries that ensure to inspire any young entrepreneur.
Read the quick list below or check out the full article to get the whole scoop!
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi – How lifelong dedication and obsession with quality can pay off.
- TED Talks: Life Hacks – The best tricks to transform your life.
- Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work – How to adapt constantly to stay relevant.
- Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room – Behind the scenes of the business world’s biggest scandal.
- American Experience: Henry Ford – How a farm boy rose to become one of the greatest innovators of the 20th century.
- Freakonomics, – How economics explain what motivates people.
- Steve Jobs: One Last Thing – Why showmanship and great marketing are just as important as the products you sell.
- Something Ventured – How early venture capitalists helped build American tech giants
- Burt’s Buzz – How a personal-care line became an accidental success
- Print the Legend – How to turn your vision into the next big thing
- Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price – How big business affects everyday Americans
- Somm – How to turn your passion into a profession
- Food, Inc. – What it looks like behind the scenes of the food industry
- Downloaded – How one company revolutionized the music industry
- The Director – Pulling back the curtain on one of the world’s greatest fashion brands